One-Day Tour of St Petersburg with the Hermitage Museum
Get on this exciting guided tour in Saint Petersburg to see the best and most important sights of this city just in one day.
Starting at the most picturesque streets and embankments of St Pete’s, you will have a ride along the Nevsky Prospect in a comfy car or a minibus to see uniquely stunning squares, churches and bridges on your way to the St Peter and Paul Fortress. The next stop is St Peter and Paul Cathedral. This place is special for the whole country since Romanov family was buried here.
Are you ready to the most unforgetable art experience in your life? Go ahead and join our two-hour guided tour to the Hermitage Museum: start with admiring the Winter Palace from outside and let Leonardo da Vinci’s, Rafael’s and Michelangelo’ masterpieces be the cherry on the cake.
If you think you will have seen all by then, use your lunch break right and get ready to the breathtaking history and views of the Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood and St Isaac's Cathedral.
The itinerary of your private tour of St Petersburg:
Day 1 (8-9 hours):
- meeting in the hotel lobby
- city tour with multiple photo-stops in a car/minivan
- excursion to St Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral
- guided visit to the Hermitage Museum
- visiting the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood and St Isaac's Cathedral
- returning to the hotel
IF YOU ARE A CRUISE SHIP PASSENGER, PLEASE VISIT VISA-FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS
What's included in this package:
- private professional guide speaking English, Spanish, German, Italian or French
- hotel pick-up & drop off
- transportation by private car or minivan
- all entrance fees - skip the line tickets
- unlimited bottled water and juice
- raincoats in case of rain
- welcome gifts
What's NOT included in this package: