1-Day Tour of 3 Summer Residences out of St Petersburg
Get on the exciting tour to visit fabulous Palaces in the suburbs of Saint Petersburg.
Your journey will start with a must-have excursion to Peterhof. If you want to feel the true purpose of the city, then definitely it’s worth a visit to the summer residence of the emperor. Thanks to the elegant fountains, picturesque parks and magnificent palaces, Peterhof is called the Russian Versailles.
Then your comfortable car or a minibus will take you to the Catherine’s Palace, which is located in a village called Pushkin. It is a former imperial palace, the official summer residence of three Russian monarchs, a masterpiece of Russian baroque of the XVIII century. Walk through the large park (107 hectares) around the Residence and enjoy fresh air and beauty of the nature.
Our next stop, >b>Pavlovsk Palace, is just 15 minutes away. The area is about 600 hectares and its landscape parks are among the most beautiful in the world! You will pass through the Throne, Italian and Greek Halls. You will see the Egyptian lobby, the Cavalry Hall. Also visit the carpet room, in which a special central place is occupied by the gift of the French king - Louis XVI to Pavel Petrovich - the tapestry "Ladies serve Don Quixote".
The itinerary of your private full-day tour:
- 9:00 am - meeting with your guide in the hotel lobby
- 9:00-10:30 am - transfer to the city of Peterhof with a metro tour
- 10:30-12:00 pm - walk in the park of Peterhof. Explore the Lower Garden decorated with the Grand Cascade, the Marine Cana
- 12:00-12:45 pm - transfer to the city of Pushkin (Tsars' Village)
- 1:00-3:00 pm - tour of Catherine's Palace and Park. You will see the Golden Enfilade, the Mirror Hall or the Grand Dancin
- 3:00-4:00 pm - time for lunch (not included)
- 4:00-4:15 pm - transfer to Pavlovsk
- 4:15-5:30 pm - excursion of Pavlovsk Palace, the family nest of Paul I reminding of an Italian villa in classical style
- 5:30-6:30 pm - transfer back to St Petersburg, return to the hotel
The order of sightseeing might be changed according to the museum availability on a certain date.
What's included in this package:
- professional guide speaking English, Spanish, German, Italian or French
- all entrance fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- meeting in your centrally located hotel
- transportation by private vehicle
- bottled water and juice
- raincoats in case of rain
- welcome gifts
What's NOT included in this package: