St Petersburg One-Day Imperial Shore Excursion
This is one of our best visa-free tours that will allow you to see most popular sight inside and outside of the city. You will start your tour at the river terminal with the city tour. You will have plenty of time to get off the minibus and take pictures.
Choose this one-day visa-free tour if you are coming to St Petersburg on Monday or for a second-time visit.
Our next stop will be in the Peterhof. After the fascinating walk in its beautiful gardens and park, we will stop for a traditional Russian lunch and continue to see another summer residence.
And now, welcome to Catherine’s Palace and the famous Amber Room.
Our last stop will be in the most recognizable place in Saint Petersburg. It is the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood. We promise, this place is one of the most beautiful in the world!
Then we will take you back to the ship.
The itinerary of this private shore excursion of St Petersburg:
- Meeting at the cruise port
- Panoramic city tour
- Walk in the fountain Park of Peterhof
- Lunch break in a traditional Russian cuisine restaurant
- Drive to Pushkin (The Tzars' Village)
- Excursion to the Catherine Palace with the Amber Room
- Returning to St Petersburg
- Visiting the Church on the Spilled Blood
- Returning to the port
The itinerary may be changed depending on the day of the week, traffic and museum opening hours. The minimum number of travelers for this activity is 2 persons.
Please, note that the booking must be made at least two weeks prior to the cruise ship arrival.
What's included in this package:
- Tour ticket (allows entering Russia VISA-FREE)
- All port fees and taxes
- Transportation by a private car/minivan
- All entrance fees per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Traditional Russian 3-course lunch
- Professional guide speaking English, Spanish, German, Italian or French
- Welcome gifts + ponchos in case of rain
- Bottled water and juice