St Petersburg Weekend Tour
This weekend tour will take 3 days and start once you arrive to the city and have lunch. Then we will take you to see one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You will be able to take gorgeous pictures in front of the famous bridges and monuments and please your eyes with stunning panoramic views.
Stop by and get inside the most recognizable place in St Pete’s – the Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood.
Finish your day admiring this beauty from the water on a relaxing river cruise.
Get a good rest to start the second day of your journey! This time we will take you outside of the city to the astonishing Residence that Peter the Great created 300 hundred years ago to leave all the competitors speechless. And he did great. Come to Peterhof and see it with your own eyes! On your way you will also get to see beautiful metro stations.
Ready for the third day? Get your things ready and set on to see the cherry on the cake in your Saint Petersburg experience – The Hermitage Museum.
Your route will pass through the Small and Large Throne, Field Marshal and Heraldic Halls. You will admire the paintings of great artists: Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt.
What's included in this package:
- Accommodation in the hotel of chosen category (3*, 4*, 5*) - 2 nights
- Round-trip transfer from the airport to the hotel and back
- Visa support service (invitation)
- 1 lunch, 2 breakfasts
- Services of a private English or Spanish speaking tour guide
- Transportation on an A/C vehicle during the excursions
- All museum fees per program, skip-line entries
- Welcome gifts, chocolate snacks, city maps
- Unlimited water and juice during the excursions
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Emergency support line during the trip 24/7
What's NOT included in this package:
- International flights
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Optional tours and services