The Catherine Palace (Pushkin) Tour
We invite you to spend a beautiful day in the former Tsars’ Village wondering in the amazing gardens and learning about 300 hundred-year history of this architectural masterpiece.
The Catherine’s Palace is located in the place called Pushkin. It is a former imperial palace, the official summer residence of three Russian monarchs, a masterpiece of Russian baroque of the XVIII century. Walk through the large park (107 hectares) around the Residence and enjoy fresh air and beauty of the nature.
A visit to the Amber Room - the “eighth wonder of the world” will become a cherry on the cake and the highlight of your journey. This place has a special historical value, the fate of which is shrouded in thousands of secrets.
What's included in this package:
- professional guide speaking English, Spanish, German, Italian or French
- entrance fees to the Park and Catherine Palace
- meeting in your centrally located hotel
- transportation by private car/minibus
- bottled water
- raincoats in case of rain
- welcome gifts
What's NOT included in this package: