2-Day Mini-Group Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Boat Cruise
Visa-free tour: explore Saint Petersburg in 2 days.
Provide your passport details and get your comfortable shoes ready! That is all you need for the next 2 days in Saint Petersburg. Forget about getting a visa and waiting in the lines – you won’s see them here. Get on the comfortable minibus and enjoy! Start exploring this amazing city at 9 am visiting one of the most beautiful and deepest metros in the world. By 5pm, you will have seen the incredible fountains of Peterhof, lunched in the Pushkin’s birthplace and seen the unbelievable Amber Room.
Not included but highly recommended: evening and night activities starting from the ballet and finishing with a romantic night city tours.
Have a good night rest since the second day can’t be missed! You will start at 8.30am and by 4.30pm, you will see it all: best views on the iconic masterpieces of European and Russian architecture. Unique artworks of Hermitage Museum will win your heart and make you want to come again for more. After the lunch break, you will be offered a relaxed boat tours to see the city from another angle.
Here is an approximate itinerary of the tour:
Day 1 (8 hours)
- 9:00-9:30 meeting in the port terminal
- >9:30-10:45 transfer to the city of Peterhof + metro excursion 1
- >0:45-12:15 tour of the Lower Park of Peterhof where you will see the spectacular fountains and cascades 1
- >2:15-13:00 transfer to Tsarskoye Selo (the city of Pushkin)
- >13:00-14:00 time for lunch in a local restaurant (not included)
- >14:00-16:00 tour to Catherine's Palace including the Amber Room, the extraordinary example of Russian baroque style
- >16:00-17:00 transfer back to the city, return to the port
Optional: You can order an evening activity for an extra charge: Russian ballet, traditional folk show, classical music concert, night boat cruise, visiting the Vodka museum, and other activities. Please let us know your wishes at the time of booking.
Day 2 (8 hours)
- 8:30 meeting in the port terminal
- 8:30-10:30 city tour with picture stops. You will see Nevsky Prospect, Kazan Cathedral (from outside), the Spit of Basil's Island, St Peter & Paul Fortress (from outside), the Summer Garden, St Isaac's Cathedral (from outside) and many other sights.
- 10:30-11:00 tour of the Savior on the Spilled Blood, the iconic church in Russian style (inside visit)
- 11:10-13:30 visiting the Hermitage Museum, including the Winter Palace. You will see the unique interiors of the palace and the vast collections of the best European art.
- 13:30-14:30 time for lunch (own expense)
- 15:00-16:00 taking a relaxing canal cruise on the rivers and canals of St Petersburg
- 16:30 return back to the cruise ship Please note, the order of the sightseeing may change depending on days of the week, museum opening hours, and traffic.
At the time of booking each cruise ship passenger is required to provide his passport detail in order to obtain the tour ticket, which allows entering Russia visa-free.
What's included in this package:
- >All taxes, fees and handling charges
- >Visa-free arrangements (please, provide your full names and passport data at booking)
- >All admission tickets as per itinerary (skip-the-line Hermitage ticket, the Church on the Spilled Blood ticket, boat admission, Peterhof Park & Catherine's Palace tickets)
- >Professional & friendly guide speaking English
- >Port pickup and drop-off, transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- >Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 7+)
- >Bottled water, juice and biscuits
- >Welcome gifts, ponchos in case of rain
What's NOT included in this package: